Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nashvegas!!!

Southeastdrift.com had an event at Nashville superspeedway this last weekend. I always look forward to Nashville events. They always have lots of great people and fun times.
We got to up to the hotel Fri night and met up w/ Patrick. He took us downtown for some pizza and to see the Nashville Parthenon that I have wanted to see for a while now. Such a rad little city.
Saturday was the event. Everything ran smooth, ran a bunch of fun tandem runs w/ fellow team rowdy members and some w/ Koopa (control freaks) which were a lot of fun! After that we went all met up at chili's and took part in lots of shenanigans and hood rat things. Everyone then went to see the new fast and furious... I wouldn't see it again. haha
Sunday was shoney's and morning polaroid parking lot session.

I think that was my first legit written blog post?!?!


oh well heres my sweet sweet pics_









My cars fan club ;)














No comments: