Thursday, June 11, 2009


Well the KA-T didn't work out. Took it apart and it was looking bad so I now have an SR to replace it. This SR seems super clean and well maintained aside from being ugly. I started fixing that to add some flavor to it.

started w/

I have been thinking about lots of ideas for the Valve Cover lately and I have been loving some 80's style stuff lately so naturally...

80'S XTREME JAWBREAKER STATUS according to everyone.

Then I cleaned and polished the engine.

More updates soon. Cleaning all the other parts now. Hoping to throw this thing in next weekend if all my parts come in time.