Monday, September 15, 2008

team stickers...

I have been trying to think up some cool Team Rowdy stickers for us. Time for a face lift on that old blue. I wanted the old traditional drift team sticker look of the japanese teams that inspired me to start drifting.

Here they are...

I started w/ this
Photobucket

then played w/ some colors
Photobucket

and after some suggestions from Patrick finally got to this
Photobucket

I think its way better than the old one. I can't wait to get stickers made up.





I also did a Marionette tribute one for fun...
Photobucket

They were definitely a big inspiration watching them do group drift and made it look like so much fun.

Heres a shot of what theirs looked like..
Photobucket

3 comments:

s0apgun said...

the team rowdy one is cool man

send me one!

Jakob B said...

what font is the marionette/marionette style rowdy

Anonymous said...

Your Sig on ZT always catches my eye, I like this sticker style!!

Got any for trade/sale?

Sweet blog btw.