Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The weekend

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Friday...

look at carter in the car in my rear glass haha.


Meet up with carter and ate at Super H mart at 1pm.... mmmmmmmm.... Korean food for lunch.



Took the 3 hr trip down which ended up being over 4 hours because of traffic. Stopped at summit on the way so Carter could get some Racing Gloves.... which he wore the rest of the way down haha.

See post below for how the event went!

only pics I snapped...


Team Rowdy reppin'





found a pic of me tandeming w/ struka...



pic by. BandyDesign

Got to a hotel at about 4:30am and after me and mike snacked on some gas station goodies we finally went to sleep.


Saturday..

Woke up at 10am to beat checkout at 11. *sigh*

Got home around 3 or 4 and went and had Margaritas w/ Laura and friends.






after we went to the twins house and watched music videos.


.... and never made it to the party we were supposed to go to.... Sorry Josh!

Sunday...


went to my parents and ate for easter...

Monday...


Got off work early and called up Justin to get food and watch "Darjeeling Limited" w/ JP (amazing movie laura got me for my B-day).


We skated in his driveway for a while...

check out all the art from intoxicated nights at his house...






That bike was yellow and blue till Justin and I got a hold of it.

No comments: